The Nursing Research Seminar – 7 Minute Presentations
The Nursing Research Seminar held on the 23 September 2021 was opened by Ms Dori Lombardi Director of Nursing for Royal Perth and Bentley Hospitals.
The Seminar was sponsored by the RPH Nursing Foundation and supported by Paywise Salary Packaging.
Using a 7 minute presentation format staff heard about research being undertaken in the areas of:
· MH Emergency Response Simulation
· Nurse Led Glaucoma Assessment Clinic
· Transradial Band Removal Practices for PCI
· Comprehensive Care
· Nurse Practitioner Model of Care in Nephrology
· Randomised Controlled Trial to Reduce Groin Puncture Site Complications
· Sepsis Awareness in ED Patients
· Remote Monitoring of Critically Ill Patient Simulation.
The seminar was attended by 50 nurses across RPH and Bentley who engaged with the presenters asking many questions about the studies.
150 showbags were distributed to attendees and ward nurses to further promote nursing research across both hospitals.